Purple Florals

Friday, April 17, 2015

It's spring, time to get intrigued with floral prints.   




Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Fremont 

TOP: H&M (similar here or here)  //  PANTS: c/o ZAMRIE  //  EARRINGS: gifted JJ Caprices  //  BAG: JustFab  //  SUNNIES: ASOS  //  LIPSTICK: Gerard Cosmetics - Kimchi Dool & 1995


_________


Hi LOVEs!!! Happy Friday!!!
One of the favorite things in spring is definitely to enjoy a day with a pretty view of blooming flowers wherever I go. At a park, neighbors, and random streets. Literally everywhere. Yesterday while I was running a little errands, I came across adorable cuties on the way. So I had to stop and took a snap of it! This little happiness always gives me a positive vibe and puts a big smile on my face naturally.

Wearing floral prints is another way to amuse myself with the season. And these 70's inspired floral printed pants are absolutely on point! The color is so uplifting, the fabrics are so stretch that I feel like I am wearing a pj, and I love the big flower prints! The lengths are flattering for petites even though you have to wear a pair of platforms, which I don't mind that at all. Yay to longer legs! I paired them with a simple black cropped top to make the pants pop and also to show a bit of skin for a great amount of sexiness. I wore this on Easter so I added pastel blue mini bag to celebrate the holiday.

As the weather gets warmer, I opt to play with my hair like top buns, ponytails, or side braids...The options are endless and it's actually somewhat significant to style your hair because one look can be changeable depending on your hairstyles! Whenever my whole face is showed, adding a pair of statement earrings is a must.  Recently JJ Caprices gifted these gorgeous jeweled earrings when I had a meeting with her and I instantly fell in love with them. Too lovely to take them off! Loving the color-blocking action going with crystals and silver accents!! Her boutique offers one-of-a-kind pieces, and that makes me feel even special to wear these earrings! I highly recommend to visit her store if you love amazing, unique and handmade jewelry around the world.
Don't forget to enjoy a special code, "AIKASLOVECLOSET" for 15% off of your order!
Also, she is having a special trunk show on April 25th at Hotel Max featuring global finds and new arrivals from over 10+ countries including Turkey, Italy, Israel, Peru, Costa Rica, France, India and more. So if you are in the city, come check out her newly added pieces and grab a special gift for your mom! :)    

What: JJ Caprices Global Style Trunk Show
When: Saturday, April 25th 2015
Where: Hotel Max 620 Stewart St. Seattle, WA 98101 (The event will be in the Sidebar conference room)
Time: 4-6pm
RSVP: Space is limited. Please RSVP to Jen@JJCaprices.com


Have a lovely spring day beauties!

~SHOP THE LOOK~




_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Geez, these pants are amazing, when I saw the thumbnail I inhaled a big breath of air from excitement and awe! :D Looove the shape and the colorful print and love how you paired them with the crop top. The earrings are phenomenal too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *