Make It Simple, But significant

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Black and white. "Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication."




Photographed by James Chrosniak  //  Downtown Bellevue 

TOP: c/o 1.State (similar here)  //  PANTS: ZARA  //  JACKET: c/o 1.State (similar here or here)  //  SHOES: ZARA  //  CLUTCH: Gifted (similar here or here)  //  SUNNIES: Celine  //  NECKLACE & EARRINGS: Forever 21  //  LIPSTICK: NARS - Sandra


_________


Hi LOVEs!!!!
 I hope you are all well! For the last few days, I've been feeling a bit discouraged because of sickness, and it's super hard to keep positive and get energized... Ugh I hate this kind of feeling </3 How do you guys beat the feeling when you are in a bad condition?

Sometimes, I really love playing with simple ensembles - just plain black and white. And I totally believe that you never go wrong with simplicity. To me, hair style is one of the significant parts of my style. I don't want to stick with single style. If you have followed me longer enough, you've seen me changing the color countless times for the past several years... and I've mentioned a couple of times already that it really affects how I want to style myself. Because I have this cool lavender ombre hair, going for black & white look is even more fun. It highlights my hair color so much.

I created the look with what I already had except my clutch. Adore the top with a sporty vibe paired with side zipped black skinny pants for a chic and sophisticated touch. Wearing a lightweight soft jacket definitely helps to refine your spring/summer look, and it is also a great way to layer up for a little chiller weather.  I love how this white biker jacket polished the look even more. I decided to finish the look with my new mirror embroidery clutch that I was gifted. This clutch instantly adds a festivity vibe and to my surprise, it goes with anything!! Just like a leopard clutch is always on point to any look! So I can't help but carrying it everywhere lately!

Happy Hump day cuties!

~SHOP THE LOOK~


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. You look absolutely amazing! And that clutch is perfect!
    x Angela // bouncingbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *